8 members have voted

1. 1. How Crazy Am I?

• No more crazy than the usual Black Tower fare
    • Crazier than most, I mean how do you not eat
    • I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT ID JUST BE LIKE OMNOMOMNONM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't get upset if someone says something I don't agree with, but I do discuss.

I would say there is not one religion right. They all have something they are right about. In general, help each other, and be nice. In all religions, there are people acting this way. I know many Christians who follow this "rule", and I like all of them (this are something like 150 people). I only know a few Muslims, but I also like them. They are as kind as those Christians I know. It is, by the way, very good to know some Muslims. Then you know the extremists are only a small part of them, that is also dislike by the others.

This I disagree with. First off, all the religions contain flat out contradictions to each other. Only one can be right. (Or none.) And from there, it wouldn't just be about this world or us.

I didn't say they were right about everything, I said something. But, if they only believe what is written in the holy book they have, a Christian, a Muslim and a Jew could easily live in one house without having any problems about what the other people believe. There are just not many people who are in this group.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/appreciate

a : to grasp the nature, worth, quality, or significance of <appreciate the difference between right and wrong>

b : to value or admire highly <appreciates our work>

c : to judge with heightened perception or understanding : be fully aware of <must see it to appreciate it>

d : to recognize with gratitude <certainly appreciates your kindness>

Archived