DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WELCOME NEW TO BE RECRUIT FOR THE BAND

Wolfst3r

Very very welcome, Tynaal.

We just got this very new and very awesome recruit and until she can see the "hidden" boards let's try to make her feel welcome.

Please try not to set her on fire Dice

Here's a plate of brownies and over there is you cart filled with barrels of bandy so you have something to do until you get accepted.

hoofbeats are heard...theres a loud bunch of whinnies then dice comes galloping in on a VERY LARGE HORSEY.

Bunyan pulls to a stop, tossing dice off to land at Tynaal's feet then he heads to head bump tynaal

dice looks up" welcome future cav member!!! can i say i think im going to like you lol but listen about the ponys take my advice...sometimes the big ones arnt worth the trouble" jerks a thumb at bunyan

Theres a snort then a pained yelp as Bunyan steps on dice's stomach

"see what i mean?? here have a banbun but watch out the horse is a banbun thief"

Wolf... I might just become and archer to spite you!!

You guys'll let me play with my crossbow, right? :biggrin:

DL.. You're one of my favourite people! :happy:

And Dice... Lol I know how it is with big horses... but let's say this.. The first time I ever fell off a horse was a pony. Not cause I was too young to ride a big horsey, but cause the pony was evil... still is!

Wolf... I might just become and archer to spite you!!

You guys'll let me play with my crossbow, right? :biggrin:

DL.. You're one of my favourite people! :happy:

And Dice... Lol I know how it is with big horses... but let's say this.. The first time I ever fell off a horse was a pony. Not cause I was too young to ride a big horsey, but cause the pony was evil... still is!

*blushes* thanks Ty, of course u can play at a crossbow, u can play with lots of dif types of bows and daggers if u want :biggrin:

Archived