DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week TRIVIA!

Dangit! I did it again. Just got back from the movie though, so I'm on a hyper high!!! I'll make sure to do some in the morning so I don't leave it til too late again.

The new questions for today will be ALL about the Deathly Hallows, in honor of the movie! So, SPOILER if you've never read it! (There are no spoilers about the movie, promise.) But first...

1. Who is the Quidditch captain when Harry tries out for the first time? Oliver Wood.

2. What are the animals called that you can only see if you've seen death? Thestrals.

3. How many ghosts are at Hogwarts? (i.e. the ones named in the books) 7. Bloody Baron, Grey Lady, Fat Friar, Nearly Headless Nick, Peeves, Moaning Myrtle, Professor Binns

4. What is Hagrid's dog's name? Fang and Fluffy.

5. When do we first meet Charlie Weasley? We first meet him in Goblet of Fire.

6. What is the name of the 'group' that Umbridge creates in Book Five to spy for her? Inquistorial Squad.

7. Name the drink do Harry and co. always get when they go to Hogsmeade? Butterbeer.

8. What is the number of Harry's vault at Gringotts? 687.

9. Name Hermione's pet cat. Crookshanks.

10. What spell does Harry use to attack Draco in the MOVIE? LOL sorry this turned out to be a part of an open question. Most of ya'll realized what I meant and put down what I was thinking anyway: Sectumsempra.

11. Who created said spell? The Half Blood Prince aka Professor Snape.

12. What's with the blue eye in the mirror piece Dumbledore gives Harry? Aberforth Dumbledore!

13. Where does Harry teach Defense Against the Dark Arts classes? Room of Requirement.

14. How old are you supposed to be to enter in the Tri-Wizard tournament? 17.

15. Name the two ways of instant travel. Floo Powder and Apparition.

1. Which six people masquerade as Harry when leaving Little Whinging?

2. Where are they all supposed to meet up?

3. Who gets married in the beginning of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

4. Who is Harry masquerading as at the wedding?

5. What item is bequeathed to Ron in Dumbledore's will?

6. Name the new Minister of Magic.

7. What are the Deathly Hallows?

8. What are the only things that can kill a horcrux?

9. Who dies when Bellatrix tosses a knife into the apparition blob of people?

10. Which goblin helps the trio get into Bellatrix's vault at Gringotts?

11. What happens when Harry, Ron, and Hermione apparate into Hogsmeade?

12. How do they get into Hogwarts?

13. Whose wand does Harry use throughout the majority of the battle at Hogwarts?

14. Who is the recipient of Molly Weasley's justice?

15. Where is Harry's 'meeting place' with Dumbledore?

totally fogrot about Proffessor binns!!

1. Which six people masquerade as Harry when leaving Little Whinging?

Ron, Hermione, Fluer, Mundungus, Fred & George

2. Where are they all supposed to meet up?

the Burrow

3. Who gets married in the beginning of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?

Bill & Fluer

4. Who is Harry masquerading as at the wedding?

a Weasley Cousin. i think they called him Barty or soemthing and it was hair of a muggle kid they used fromt he village near by.

5. What item is bequeathed to Ron in Dumbledore's will?

the Deluminator, in hopes that it will help him light his way.

6. Name the new Minister of Magic.

Pius thickness, hes under the Imperious Curse

7. What are the Deathly Hallows?

the Elder Wand, the Resurection Stone & Deaths own Invisability Cloak

8. What are the only things that can kill a horcrux?

Baslisk Venom, Fiend Fyre and the sword of Godric Gryffindor (not because it's goblin made steel, but because it's embedded with baslisk Venom from harry's 2nd year)

9. Who dies when Bellatrix tosses a knife into the apparition blob of people?

:sad: Dobby

10. Which goblin helps the trio get into Bellatrix's vault at Gringotts?

Griphook

11. What happens when Harry, Ron, and Hermione apparate into Hogsmeade?

the trip a curfew alarm and DE's come in to try and catch them

12. How do they get into Hogwarts?

the portrait of Ariana doubles as a secret tunnel to the RoR thanks to Nevilles smart thinking.

13. Whose wand does Harry use throughout the majority of the battle at Hogwarts?

Draco's

14. Who is the recipient of Molly Weasley's justice?

Bellatrix Lestrange. "Not my daughter you bitch!" :happy: arguably the most epic scene in the entire series!!

15. Where is Harry's 'meeting place' with Dumbledore?

Kings Cross, though its acutally in harry's mind so not the physical Kings Cross.

lol Kate. I meant with. I just changed it. I was tired when I was writing it :/.

I figured as much... hahaha. :tongue:

1. Which six people masquerade as Harry when leaving Little Whinging? Fleur, Ron, Hermione, Mundungus, Fred, and George.

2. Where are they all supposed to meet up? The Burrow, by portkey from their respective safe houses.

3. Who gets married in the beginning of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Fleur and Bill (and, apparently, Tonks and Lupin)

4. Who is Harry masquerading as at the wedding? The Weasley's cousin. Barmy? Barney? Something like that.

5. What item is bequeathed to Ron in Dumbledore's will? The Deluminator

6. Name the new Minister of Magic. Rufus Scrimgeour then Pius Thicknesse then Kingsley Shacklebolt

7. What are the Deathly Hallows? The Death Stick (such a cooler name than Elder Wand), the Cloak of Invisibility, and the Resurrection Stone.

8. What are the only things that can kill a horcrux? Basilisk venom... fiendfyre... I never understood why they didn't try to Avada Kedavra a horcrux, though.

9. Who dies when Bellatrix tosses a knife into the apparition blob of people? Dobby

10. Which goblin helps the trio get into Bellatrix's vault at Gringotts? Griphook

11. What happens when Harry, Ron, and Hermione apparate into Hogsmeade? They set off an alarm, Harry conjures a patronus, Aberforth berates the Death Eaters and convinces them that they saw a goat, not a stag. They believed him.

12. How do they get into Hogwarts? Through a secret passage way.

13. Whose wand does Harry use throughout the majority of the battle at Hogwarts? Malfoy's?

14. Who is the recipient of Molly Weasley's justice? Bellatrix

15. Where is Harry's 'meeting place' with Dumbledore? Inside Harry's head, but apparently that's still real. (King's Cross)

1. Which six people masquerade as Harry when leaving Little Whinging? Ron, Hermione, Fleur, Fred, George, Mundungus

2. Where are they all supposed to meet up? The Burrow, though they each stop at a different location initially.

3. Who gets married in the beginning of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Fleur and Bill

4. Who is Harry masquerading as at the wedding? A Weasley cousin, "Barry"

5. What item is bequeathed to Ron in Dumbledore's will? deluminator

6. Name the new Minister of Magic. At the beginning of tDH? Rufus Scrimgeour. After he’s killed, it’s Pius Thicknesse

7. What are the Deathly Hallows? The elder wand, the resurrection stone, and the invisibility cloak

8. What are the only things that can kill a horcrux? Basilisk venom (tSOG was impregnated with basilisk venom in tCoS which is why they could use it to destroy Horcruxes), fiendfyre

9. Who dies when Bellatrix tosses a knife into the apparition blob of people? Dobby

10. Which goblin helps the trio get into Bellatrix's vault at Gringotts? Griphook

11. What happens when Harry, Ron, and Hermione apparate into Hogsmeade? They set off the caterwauling alarm and Aberforth whisks them into his pub and covers for them.

12. How do they get into Hogwarts? Through a secret passage behind Ariana’s portrait in Aberforth's pub.

13. Whose wand does Harry use throughout the majority of the battle at Hogwarts? Draco’s old wand

14. Who is the recipient of Molly Weasley's justice? Bellatrix

15. Where is Harry's 'meeting place' with Dumbledore? I think it happens in his head but he thinks it’s Kings’ Cross.

1. Which six people masquerade as Harry when leaving Little Whinging? Ron, Hermione, Moody, Tonks, Fleur, and Fred. Or George. One of the two.

2. Where are they all supposed to meet up? The Burrow

3. Who gets married in the beginning of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Bill and Fleur. Or do you mean Remus and Tonks

4. Who is Harry masquerading as at the wedding? Barny Weasley, a cousin

5. What item is bequeathed to Ron in Dumbledore's will? The Deluminator

6. Name the new Minister of Magic. Rufus Scrimgeour

7. What are the Deathly Hallows? 3 items- Invisibility Cloak, Elder Wand, Resurrection Stone

8. What are the only things that can kill a horcrux? Uh, something really poisonous and noxious

9. Who dies when Bellatrix tosses a knife into the apparition blob of people? Dobby :(

11. What happens when Harry, Ron, and Hermione apparate into Hogsmeade? Set off the alarm...

12. How do they get into Hogwarts? A portrait that goes into the Room of REquirement from the Hog's Head

13. Whose wand does Harry use throughout the majority of the battle at Hogwarts? Malfoy's

14. Who is the recipient of Molly Weasley's justice? BELLATRIX, THAT ...ahem...

15. Where is Harry's 'meeting place' with Dumbledore? in his mind?

Wheee I hould have started on this way earlier!!

1. Which six people masquerade as Harry when leaving Little Whinging? Fred, George, hermione, Ron, Fleur and Dung

2. Where are they all supposed to meet up? The Burrow

3. Who gets married in the beginning of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Fleur and Bill Weasley

4. Who is Harry masquerading as at the wedding? A cousin of teh Weasleys, but he's actually just got polyjuice potion of some boy in St ottercatchpole or whatever that place was called :P

5. What item is bequeathed to Ron in Dumbledore's will? Deluminator

6. Name the new Minister of Magic. Rufus Scrimgeour

7. What are the Deathly Hallows? The cloak of invisibility, the elder want and the resurrection stone

8. What are the only things that can kill a horcrux? fiendfyre, basilisk venom and other items which is too volatile to handle safely

9. Who dies when Bellatrix tosses a knife into the apparition blob of people? Dobby :cry:

11. What happens when Harry, Ron, and Hermione apparate into Hogsmeade? They set off a cauterwaling charm and are nearly captured by DE/ dementors when Aberforth saves them.

12. How do they get into Hogwarts? Through the passage in Ariana's portrait which connects to the RoR

13. Whose wand does Harry use throughout the majority of the battle at Hogwarts? Draco Malfoys

14. Who is the recipient of Molly Weasley's justice? Bellatrix (HAH! Die bi***)

15. Where is Harry's 'meeting place' with Dumbledore? Kings Cross Station

1. Why is Colin Creevey only frozen instead of dead during Chamber of Secrets? Because he saw the Basilisk through his camera and not straight on.

2. Which Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher literally had a piece of Lord Voldemort inside himself? Professor Quirrell, he had Voldemort on the back of his head.

3. Name the House Elf that serves the Black Family. Kreacher.

4. How can Mrs. Weasley know if her family is in danger or merely coming home? She has a magical grandfather clock. It has a hand for each member of the family and tells what they are doing.

5. In what book does the Minister of Magic discuss the dangers of Voldemort with the Muggle Prime Minister? Half-Blood Prince.

6. What is Vernon Dursley's sister's name? Marge.

7. How did Hagrid win a dragon? Cards.

8. What is the name of Filch's cat? Mrs. Norris.

9. Where did Harry go to school according to the Dursley's? St. Brutus's Secure Centre for Incurably Criminal Boys.

10. Which member of the Hollyhead Harpies is on Slughorn's shelf? Gwenog Jones.

11. What item of clothing did Hermione make when she began SPEW? Hats. Lots.

12. How did Harry communicate with Sirius during Order of the Phoenix? Floo Powder; the Gryffindor and then Umbridge's fireplace.

13. What is Ginny's Patronus? a horse.

14. Who is the head of the the Durmstrang Institute? Igor Karkaroff

15. How did the trio escape Gringotts? Dragon!

16. Why does Harry have a lightning shaped scar on his forehead? Rebound of the Avada Kedavra curse.

17. Who did the Elder Wand really belong to whilst Voldemort was trying to use it? Harry.

18. What does Umbridge make Harry write on his hand during his punishment? "I must not tell lies."

19. Name Hagrid's brother. Grawp.

20. Who is Ludo Bagman? Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sport in Goblet.

21. How does one get rid of a Boggart? By imagining something funny to combat the fear and then saying Riddikulus!

22. What object is used as a Portkey when Harry goes with the Weasleys to the Quidditch World Cup? An old boot.

23. What kind of object does Dumbledore always use for the password to his office? Candy!

24. Who is Harry's first kiss? Cho Chang.

25. Why does she cry during it? Because she is conflicted, still having feelings for Cedric.

26. In the BOOK where is the final duel between Harry and Voldemort? The Great Hall within Hogwarts

27. Name the positions of a Quidditch team. Keeper, Seeker, Beaters, Chasers

28. What kind of owl was Hedwig? Snowy.

29. Why does it matter that Harry "has his mother's eyes?" Because Snape loved Lily Potter.

30. Who is the "bravest person I have ever known" according to Harry? Severus Snape.

Archived