DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just joined

lamar_alan

Here is a link to very first steps of understanding our RP section. If you read that over it should tell you the information you need to move forward and names of people to contact to help you along!

I highly suggest reading the top threads in that whole board as it is designed to help people find there way when they first think of joining the RP!

Welcome to Dragonmount LaMar, you came to the right place to enjoy Wheel of Time fandom :D I love it here and I'm sure you will once you participate in the book forums and join a couple social organizations and if you're interested, maybe even role play! If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to pm me. Hope I see you around!

Well this official greeter got caught up in real life, you know the one where i have to appear to be a responsible adult??!! Thank god i don't have to fake it on DM :P LMAO

Welcome to DM LaMar, i truly hope you enjoy your time here as much as i do *grins*

If you have any questions at all please feel free to drop me a PM and i will do my best to find the answers you need.

Ama

Hi ! I'm Betty. Was a long time member of Wotmania before it closed and enjoyed the chat room there.

I tried to go to the chat room here but it didn't work. Any tricks to getting it working? (I have a Mac...would that make a difference?)

Hi ! I'm Betty. Was a long time member of Wotmania before it closed and enjoyed the chat room there.

I tried to go to the chat room here but it didn't work. Any tricks to getting it working? (I have a Mac...would that make a difference?)

Yup, the trick is you gotta put your quarter in before the thing starts. (It is just for premium users, who pay a small fee and get a few extra perks out of DM)

Archived