DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

STAR WARS DAY

Talya

There is a Star Wars day? Well, why not...

I love Star Wars. The movies has some of worst scenes ever but it´s like with your best friend - you love her so you forgive her almost everything.

Worst movie line - "Anakin, you´re breaking my heart." Nothing can compete with that. :biggrin:

On the other hand Lucas could compete with Jordan in the category Worst love scenes. I don´t know who would win that - maybe they would loose both of them.

But of course there is so much more. Yoda! Love him. How could you not? And prinsess Leia - my idol when I was a child. And not to forget young Obiwan - Ewan McGregor - aaahhhhh!!!

My favourite scen is in the end of the third movie when Obiwan has to fight Anakin, the man he had thought of as a brother. Heartacheing!!! :mellow:

Have to end this post with a serious, nonironic question. What is all the "ewoking" about? :tongue:

My favourite scen is in the end of the third movie when Obiwan has to fight Anakin, the man he had thought of as a brother. Heartacheing!!! :mellow:

I remember seeing this movie in theaters. I went with a couple of guys who are hardcore Star Wars fan. This scene tore me up inside. I literally started bawling my eyes out in the theater, my friend had to comfort me, on this line: "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!" ―Obi-Wan Kenobi to Anakin Skywalker

One of the best movie lines I have ever heard, and I think that's the hardest I've ever cried during a movie, which is saying something as I am a bawl baby ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived