DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Artwork..

CadeForeverfar

There is also a Showcase board in the Artists Crafters Writers Guild. One of the threads is for WoT fan fic. It is only new so it isn't terribly loaded, but there are a few entries in it.

If you have any completed works you'd like to add to it feel welcome to do so. Who knows, your works may even end up on the front page of DM for Fan Art Friday.

I'm not really an artist, I just have an interest in seeing how people see the world.

I'm not too great at picturing another writer's world how he wants me too, and I'd like to see if other people have the same problem, or if I need to correct errors in my view of anything major.

I have particular trouble imagining Tar Valon, I always see it as an intensely futuristic city.

I'm not really an artist, I just have an interest in seeing how people see the world.

I'm not too great at picturing another writer's world how he wants me too, and I'd like to see if other people have the same problem, or if I need to correct errors in my view of anything major.

I have particular trouble imagining Tar Valon, I always see it as an intensely futuristic city.

I always imagine Tar Valon as essentially Minas Tirith. :blink:

Archived