DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stepping back in

Eqwina

Heya! I have managed to wrestle some time away from real life for DM again and wanted to say Hi!! I do not currently have any RP's with Eqwina. I am not sure what to do with her or how to remake her, but I am working on some ideas...

Hope everyone is well. :lanfear:

Welcome back Eq! We are working on a slightly interdivision and Yellow/Black Rp where the Black Ajah got a hold of a list of yellow E&E and hire people to kill them off. The Yellow Ajah is sending off a party to find the killer(s) and stop it. My Black is in the party to find the killers so it will be covered. So for one Freelander has stepped up and I'm in the process of hiring him. But you could get involved in this if you would like to.

I'm also talking with Elgee (or at least we were and we need to again) about having the Black Ajah be involved in the comatose state of 3 Ajah Heads, and you could definitely get involved in that RP when/if we do it (as can the rest of the Black Sister's who are interested).

I am always up for doing anything with my Seheria, she is new the Black Ajah and could use some connections or guidance, or just any other job to do :) She likes to be helpful and useful.

Also, if you're up for some behind the scenes work we need a bio made for the Ajah Head, I totally forgot about it, and to be honest I'm not exactly sure on what I'd want for our Head and what is needed, what kind of history she should have. But if you want to make the NSW Bio for the Ajah Head that would be fine by me :)

Like I said, if you have any ideas and want a partner in them Seheria is always up for some fun!

Welcome back!!

Totally! I would like to tackle the bio. I think it would be great!! I have been wanting to write Eqwina getting taking down for misdeads, so it could end up helping me work out my history as well.

I am in the middle of writing the Aiel history at the moment, but as soon as I am done with that I will give a stab at it and you can let me know what you think. :biggrin: