DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hola comrades!

Damon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy Damon good to have ya back. Dont worry we have A FINE Medic on hand if someone slips laxative into your food. Like Wolf. Who might have to arrest himself afterwaords.

Naw. I'd save Wolf the hassle of having to arrest himself... It's kinda hard to explain that to your superiors you know? the whole "Sir I had to arrest myself" convo is very entertaining.

That and the one where the EMT has to ride to the hospital on the stretcher. "You did WHAT!? Now we have to pay ourselves,do you know how much paperwprk that's going to be? You know what here you deal with workmans comp. and by the way you'd better be in coned tommorow or you'll lose your license."

I love my job.

That and the one where the EMT has to ride to the hospital on the stretcher. "You did WHAT!? Now we have to pay ourselves,do you know how much paperwprk that's going to be? You know what here you deal with workmans comp. and by the way you'd better be in coned tommorow or you'll lose your license."

I love my job.

or the only Surgeon in town need surgery and the nearest other surgeon is 200 miles away.

*grabs Lessa's tongue with his fingers* "whats the matter Lessa? Bartender got your tongue?"

*glares at volke*

*lets go of Lessa's tongue*

"sorry Lessa, couldn't resist!" :biggrin:

*holds arm out to Lessa* "if you wanna hit me go ahead... or you could even use one of those shiny knives of yours and give me a nice big cut."

*grabs Lessa's tongue with his fingers* "whats the matter Lessa? Bartender got your tongue?"

*glares at volke*

*holds arm out to Lessa* "if you wanna hit me go ahead... or you could even use one of those shiny knives of yours and give me a nice big cut."

Oh..tempting...but you're a Redarm so I'll pass

*glares at volke*

Oh..tempting...but you're a Redarm so I'll pass

I'll let is slide... and just in case some one gives you trouble.

I GIVE LESSA PERMISSION TO HIT ME JUST THIS ONCE!

Archived