DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Flat updates

cosmicpanda

So, I've moved into a new flat, which is terrible. I've been posting updates on facebook about it since it helps to vent. Thusly:

Landlord's girlfriend: "How is your inn tonight?"

Me: *puzzled, thinking she's wondering how I'm settling in* "... alright, um... sorry?"

Landlord's gf: "How is your inn tonight?"

Me: ...what?

internet, apparently.

13 March at 19:59

Flat update: saw a guy cooking today. In a small pan he was carefully frying onion. In the pot on the other element, he was also frying... onion. Huh.

15 March at 21:32

Flat update: was walking to the bus today and saw a guy waterblasting his windows. From the inside. I'm starting to think people in Chatswood are mental.

16 March at 14:37

flat update: smells like compost, apart from in my room (thankfully). No idea why. It's not the kind of smell you get from a bin that needs emptying... it's compost. Bizarre. Who knows what the people downstairs get up to?

12 hours ago

:rolleyes:

I just got Simpsons High Five denied. Damn. Nobody likes Pocket Mulch? This log is our log... Anyway.

Chatswood SYD is quite nice, I worked there before my current job.

Admittedly, I was really drunk at the time...

Flat update: saw a guy cooking today. In a small pan he was carefully frying onion. In the pot on the other element, he was also frying... onion. Huh.

15 March at 21:32

Brilliant.

Chatswood SYD is quite nice, I worked there before my current job.

Admittedly, I was really drunk at the time...

Where's the like button when you need it ;) I was there for a reception at Kam Fook restaurant, it was AWESOME.

Pandy: keep those updates coming, they are hilarious :D

Perhaps comparing caramelisation rates of two different temperature pans?

Thats the only logical thing I can think of. Is he a nutritional scientist by any chance?

Otherwise he's just a fruit loop.

Get it? Fruit Loop? come on people that's gold...

Archived