DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perrin needed a second time

Thor

To me the second time would need to be before Tarmon Gaidon.

Main danger to Rand at this moment seems to be the Forsaken.

-Graendal through the Seanchan

-Moridin/Moghedien/Cyndane through escaped Black Ajah; maybe also Mesaana

-Demandred through Darkfriend Ashamen and/or through Madmen Island residents

-maybe any of the Dreamwalking ones through Telaranrhiod

From reading Encyclopaedia's Towers of Midnight pages, Fain is going to Shayol Ghul. First time Rand would go there I guess would be Tarmon Gaidon. The second time (like I posted before) would need to be before Tarmon Gaidon.

I would absolutely love Perrin killing Fain. That was one of the saddest chapters for me and he definitely deserves his revenge. Id also settle for Loial taking Fain out. Theres been so many instances of Loial being brave that he deserves a major victory.

However, I can see Perrin saving Rand from Slayer or one of the female forsaken. Both Lanfear and Mogedien think that they are masters of TAR. Imagine if one if them is toying with Rand(In TAR) and a pack of wolves try to save him "Shadowkiller". The Forsaken would casually laugh as they kill a wolf. What they dont know is Perrin was hunting with them. Game on.

I think Perrin. Slayer (and maybe Bair) have a edge over channelers in TAR simply because they focus totally on using will while channelers tend to try and use OP as their default option. In a milli-second reaction situation, that may make a difference - Perrin ignores balefire/ wills it out of existence. where Rand would instinctively duck.

Archived