DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lily's naming day contest!!!

Naeann

Not to be splitting hairs or anything, but technically "Heart of the Dark" is a name for the Dark One. At least in Trolloc tongue. 'Tis what Ba'alzamon means. *nods*

Not the Dark One. Ishamael. His closest servant, the one in control of the us of the shadowspawn and dreadlords.

Fits perfectly, actually.

Kivam is correct, hence the first three books in the series we were falsely led to believe Ba'alzamon AKA, Ishamael, was Shai'tan, wether others such as Moraine knew it was Ishamael is undecided, but I suspect she did otherwise she would of been more worried knowing Shai'tan was loose.

And I got off the point. :biggrin:

Well...Ba'alzamon was the Great Lord's name, supposedly. However, the Betrayer of Hope adopted that moniker to frighten the lads. At least, that's what I suspect. I could be way off base. >_>

You are. Ba'alzamon was what the Trollocs used to refer to Ishy. People who heard it translated it (correctly) and (incorrectly) assumed it referred to the Big Bad, instead of the Slightly Smaller Bad.

Not to be splitting hairs or anything, but technically "Heart of the Dark" is a name for the Dark One. At least in Trolloc tongue. 'Tis what Ba'alzamon means. *nods*

Not the Dark One. Ishamael. His closest servant, the one in control of the us of the shadowspawn and dreadlords.

Fits perfectly, actually.

And since Ishy died, and is now Moridin. It's still taken! >_>

tongue.gif

<_<

I have some great choices here. I'll leave the contest open a few more days to see if I get more.

Your new name could be something that is awesome in it's own rights.

You know, it's better than Verb's title...or even my title!

It's not too hard to pronounce either: Ed

biggrin.gif

Archived