DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ahoy Subjectivity to person hood

Talya

I knew you would fit in here, and I glad to see that you think so too.

Welcome my friend to this madhouse and have some brownies...

Please tell us all about yourself, do not miss any detail...>.> okay just tell us a bit.

Now wait for the tribe to turn up!

YESSS NOW I CAN SPAM YOU ALL MWUHAHAHAH.

I kid.

Im 19 year's old.

I have Long Hair.

I do Muay thai at national level.

My girlfriend treat's me like a Damane, and I like it "Meeoow".

I think Talya is sweet.

Doneded. :rolleyes:

>.> Kinky...

You'll fit RIIIIIIGHT In around here.

I am away from the computer but I should be sending you a pm explaining everything shortly ^^

Oh I've just noticed, you're from England...*dances*#

WOOOHOOOO!!!...We SHALL take over the world...I know we already did that but this time it's for keeps!:biggrin:

Hoodie, that novel sounds familiar...I think I may even have read it

:biggrin:

I like you, you're a keeper...and i don't mean those guys with big gloves!

Yay!, where do you live? ill come over and make us a mean tea and a side plate of crumpet's.

And wether to be scared or not I do not know, but I like you too, ill try and push the thought's of genital castration aside due to my inability think about any women non sexually.

P.S - The rambling's of Subjectivity, are a rather valued assest to this monarchy, amiright?

YES!! someone who knows that tea isn't just a drink but a meal...and a mean one too, best watch yourselves on a dark night, it's all I can say.

I'm from the south west of this fair country, cider country to some, though not keen on the stuff!

That does sound great. I can't say i actually like cider, and no, I don't talk like some country bumpkin, lol.

I love the countryside, used to walk my dog a lot, but unfortunately he died last year just before Christmas...used to see deer and all sorts

Yeah, I have a daughter of 11 going on 16...lol. She's good really, well most of time!:rolleyes:

We have some fields where we live with a stream running through them and a little wooden bridge, we have played a few games of Pooh sticks there...i love that game!

Archived