DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sorry, ya'll...

U4ea

I'm not making it to chat tonight. I had a really bad ceizure this evening and I'm so drained, I can't keep my head up. Hopefully, that's not stopping you, though. I know a lot of us are off doing cool stuff like attending weddings. I really wish I felt better...

Again, sorry, ya'll. We'll get October's projects started tomorrow and all will be right with the world. It's time for the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

Damn it sis...I told you, I have the same thing..you have to eat 5 times a day, regardless if its just bread or crakers... You have to eat!!!!

Why the hell didnt you call me...Wasting precious energy typing this!!!!

Thats it!! Bed rest...The eldest is taking a day or two off to eat her heart out and rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was here...but you werent ...so i posted and read your anthology, I even posted some errors on your thread here in the Kin...:P

Told you I would, Now rest up..get well...You have students to contend with on Monday, and they cant see you ill, they will clober you...lol

ugh. I don't want to think about school tomorrow. I have to be a mean b!itch all week, this week. Just to get my point across. Here's hoping the principal doesn't think this is a good week for an observation...

Archived