DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

This happens to me every time!

el Nynaeve

Every time I try to get back into the swing of things here on DM, something always crops up that keeps me distracted. I'm not neglecting you guys I swear!

And I am about to throw this fracking keyboard out the damn window, my m,r and spacebar keep sticking and don't register unless I practically beat the crap out of them.:dry:

My keys have open space under them as well, so I try not to eat over my keyboard. I suppose it could be worse and I could have keys popping off like they did on my last keyboard. Thos were a nightmare and fitting them back on properly was near impossible.

I don't know your acronym, but I'm suddenly feeling a lot better about my laptop having seen someone else's laptop. It's one of those practically indestructible Dell ones with bumper padding all over it, yet somehow he's managed to crack the lid all the way down and smash up with lower part too. That laptop is practically bomb proof, so I suspect he inflicted the damage on purpose. Must be nice to have so much money to throw around that you can afford to purposefully wreck your laptop just so you can get a new one.

i have to say that there is nothing more irratating when typing than having keys that stick!!!

They are such a pain in the backside (especially it you sit on them in an awkward manner...

Glad to have you back elli...even if your keys aren't working too well!

Archived