DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Offering a class!

Phelix

Hey there!

So, does your novice have a hankering to learn something non-One Power related? Does she need a crash course in how the Great Game is played? Well! Have I got a class for you! (I do!)

My Accepted, Gera Mondwin, is now offering a class in the basics of Daes Dae'mar. If you're interested in taking the class, it can count toward your reqs to graduate to Accepted, though it can't replace your OP class. It should be fun... don't you think?

If you're interested, please post here, and after a few days, I'll post the first class. :biggrin:

My country bumpkin is currently signing up reluctantly in the other thread! :)

(I don't think she likes you.)

Hopefully it'll count for choice RP. D: If it doesn't, hopefully it'll count for Novice Life and I can do a switcheroo.

My country bumpkin is currently signing up reluctantly in the other thread! :)

(I don't think she likes you.)

Hopefully it'll count for choice RP. D: If it doesn't, hopefully it'll count for Novice Life and I can do a switcheroo.

Hee... It'll be good for her. :biggrin:

(People don't usually like Gera... she's a bit ruthless. You could always have her meet my other alterego Elin, who is less utilitarian. :biggrin: )

I think it should count as a choice RP, and to directly quote the MoNster: "It can however be used for one of their other reqs. Each Novice must post a total of 4 posts of 250 words each..." So, as long as you make sure to reply to each main portion of the class, you'll do fine. :wink:

Hee! I've got the first three posts in the class written out... and I'll finish the final class post in a few minutes. :biggrin:

I think I'll go ahead and post the first class tomorrow. If anyone wants to join late, they can... just make sure you do all the posts. :smile:

If Rasheta wasn't already Aes Sedai and taking such a class wouldn't be totally beneath her I'd sign her up. *laughs* Since she doesn't understand the Great Game at all. *ggls* But enjoy my loves. :)

Private lesson's in the guise of testing/reviewing/punishment for something?

I am going to hop on joining this class, I PROMISE! I am a little behind with some other things and I have both this and the Saidar class I am working on, but I will be there. I am planning on having this class be her second class, so her second year in the tower. So yeah!

Shouldn't be any problem with that! Ama can confirm, but I think as long as you reply to all the posts and make the word count, you should be fine. :wink:

If your novice has any questions, I'll make sure Gera answers them. :smile:

Myrenna! I didn't realize Gera had made that negative of an impact! :unsure:

Haha, she didn't, really. I just decided to make Auriane go Wide-Eyed-Bumpkin --> Problematic, Grumpy and/or Hormonal, Know-it-all Teenager --> Maturing Young Lady.

Even though at this point she's not really a teenager anymore, it does seem to me that women in the Tower seem to "grow up" perhaps more slowly than women outside it (and she's naïve anyway), haha. She's going to have a big revelation when she's raised to Accepted, which I'm really excited to write.

Still haven't decided what sort of Aes Sedai she'll be. :unsure:

Myrenna! I didn't realize Gera had made that negative of an impact! :unsure:

Haha, she didn't, really. I just decided to make Auriane go Wide-Eyed-Bumpkin --> Problematic, Grumpy and/or Hormonal, Know-it-all Teenager --> Maturing Young Lady.

Even though at this point she's not really a teenager anymore, it does seem to me that women in the Tower seem to "grow up" perhaps more slowly than women outside it (and she's naïve anyway), haha. She's going to have a big revelation when she's raised to Accepted, which I'm really excited to write.

Still haven't decided what sort of Aes Sedai she'll be. :unsure:

Ah, well that makes sense. :biggrin: Transformations are important. *knowing nod*

Also, here is the 3rd class! http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/56692-daes-daemar-lesson-3/

Whee! Been waiting! I only have the last pair of classes to do and I'm ready for my Arches. ^^

I know my RP seems a little strange, with the rapid changes, but it's only a dozen or so posts to represent twelve years, so it's bound to look funny. XD

True story about covering a decade in a handful of posts... it's crazy making! :D Also, you can choose to RP out the Library time if you want, or not. If you don't RP it, please do mention the time in your reply to the Final lesson. :smile:

And the final lesson has been posted!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/56749-daes-daemar-lesson-4/

If I were to RP that out, where would I post it, exactly? In lesson four, perhaps? I think starting a whole new thread may not be ideal, since you've just been raised (congrats, by the way!) and lesson four will be my final Novice req.

If I were to RP that out, where would I post it, exactly? In lesson four, perhaps? I think starting a whole new thread may not be ideal, since you've just been raised (congrats, by the way!) and lesson four will be my final Novice req.

Considering it's homework for Lesson three, I'd keep it there... but that's just my opinion. :smile:

Thanks for the congrats, and a preemptive backatcha for the impending Acceptedhood. :biggrin:

Well, I was thinking of incorporating it into the lesson four reply as Auriane remembering it, since if other people are taking the class and I post something outside of the class in that thread, it might be a little... interrupting.