DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand Recruit Killiliu

Jeannaisais

Welcome to the Band! We're thrilled you've decided to join our illustrious ranks. I'm Jea, the under-commander who is second in charge and does the wonderful arduous task of calculating points on a monthly basis. Corki, our amazing leader, is currently away for a few days but will be back with a warm welcome for you I'm sure. But, the person you're looking to hear from as a recruit is Horn, the XO (executive officer) who handles all things recruity.

Until then, please don't hesitate to browse around, join in the fun and start getting to know everyone.

But first...you must try these...*hands the newbie a plate of extra special chocolate fudge brownies and a large vat of Brew Tea*

While I am partial to the archers, as part of the senior staff (SS), I have to tell you that you can't forget about visiting the cavalry as well (horn and corki will be sure to mention them though!).

Glad you enjoyed the brownies and tea.

Sorry I misspelled your name :(

And I am back from my trip away with work!

I have sent a request for you to be added to our usergroup (which could take any length of time since the admins here are lazy!), so in the meantime, enjoy our public activities.

Archived