DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Leala Gymorraine

Talya

I get my own welcome thread? I like this place already. :)

Hello, spam!

A bit about myself? Hmm...

Well, besides being a fan of WoT, I'm an avid roleplayer. I've already got a character in the White Tower DR RP and I'm almost done with another for the Black Tower DR RP. =O I also like making friends on regular forums. Uhmmm...I'm currently re-reading the EotW, and I'm astonished by how much I forgot and how much I didn't pick up on when I read it for the first time in 2001. I'm also delighted that for the first time in a long, long time I actually have time to read it...and the rest of the series of course.

'Guy Moiraine'? I had never thought of it that way. xD Although that certainly does bring about epic mental images.

What flavor is the Black Tower Pie, exactly?

Epic Mental, indeed.

It's only the best kind of flavor: Taint. There are various off-shoots of course, like Cherry-Taint, Lemon-Taint, Coal-Taint, ect.

Welcome to the Tainty goodness of the BT!

And since it is my catchphrase, I'll have to include, Welcome to our Tainty Abode.

You'll find that most things here, while there is a lot of spam, are Tainty. *nods*

Oh and I agree, I think you would love the Light side. It is just so awesome. :happy:

Archived