• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Basic games have the most simplistic mechanics.

But they're usually only played on the Mafia forums, and games there tend to be high volume.

Black Tower games run at a more comfortable pace for new players, I think, though they do tend to be a bit more complex.

Yep, most of the SGs have subforums that only become available once you join. Some of those are more active than others. Most of the Black Tower's content happens here on the public forum. The Band of the Red Hand and especially the White Tower are more active on the private subforums than on the main public ones.

It's... a lot slower than it ought to be really. I would periodically mention in your Welcome thread if you continue to not have access.

I'm honestly not sure who all has authority to change these things. Should only be a two minute process, but it's possible that a lot of the staff with permission aren't terribly active here anymore.