• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Already happened with someone not too long ago because I said I hate Ke$ha's stuff (they asked) and I don't personally classify it as music at all...they kept telling me I'd put her down as a person and that I was attacking her without knowing all about her and listening to ALL her music... I'm like... "Dude, that's my opinion, I'm not trying to push it on anyone here." And he's like "your opinion is wrong" and "society dictates what is what" and I'm like... "wth...I'm beholden to the morals and values I choose to follow, not those of society. XD"

It was supremely headdesk worthy.

sometimes when you say something and then associate what you've said with something else impossible to ignore and highly emotional, the first statement can get lost.

but i'm pretty sure we all got the thing about tickling being tantamount to abuse, and in some cases i agree it can be.

this being a completely virtual scenario, not so much, but if it pokes you in the wrong part of the brain. well. been held down and tickled myself. i get it.

but...

don't kick the puppies. really.

they are not the cause of your pain. they are companion animls and are dependent on humans for care and protection. if you kick them they will still love you.

which is why you can;t ever kick them.

That's what I'm talking about!! I don't kick puppies in reality, I never would as myself online either. I never said I would, and I clearly said that I was in Argument Cap character and that the Argument Cap in that particular case was really stupid and bad.

Also, I wasn't kicking puppies because of any actual anger anyway, that was just the only way I could see to stay in Argument Cap Angry Is Better character and not fall prey to the puppies.

I don't need to be told over and over that kicking puppies is bad. What do you take me for?

broomball. ran into a one of the half doors to the benches while hunched over going at basically full speed. It wasn't secured. It opened. My chest got rammed into the top corner of the door frame. Turns out I was bleeding a bit half of the game without realizing it. Breathing hurts. A lot.