DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

My brother joined a while ago to play mafia, but he hasn't been online since the switch over to DM8, and doesn't have time for DM anyway (and won't for at least 2 more years)...

My sister created an account ages ago but never posted, and I think her account got deleted because we couldn't find it, so we just started a new one.

The thought of my sister on DM does worry me, I have to admit...she's not above blackmail... :tongue:

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

:laugh: Normally I don't let her get on my laptop, but since Mom won't let her on the family computer, and this is DRAGONMOUNT we're talking about...I'm willing to make an exception. I like to think I'm encouraging the personality traits she should be developing... >.>

:tongue:

Fortunately I have 2 browsers. XD

Then why does it only show one of you logged on at a time?

I'm always logged in anonymously, so I don't think it ever actually shows me logged in. XD

Ell was logged in on the family computer, then she logged out because Mom got home and she wasn't supposed to be online messing around, and then she came and harassed me to let her post again, so I let her post through IE (hate that browser), so yeah... I think that's why. XD

The fact that she was bugging me to let her post means she likes it here, which is great... :laugh: