DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Actually, it wasn't worth nothing. It was part of Microsoft's "buy select PCs and get a free* Xbox 360" deal for students. I bought a laptop at a set price, and on the receipt it actually counted the $199 for the Xbox 360 as part of the total price....so I think they actually jacked the price of the laptop up to cover for the Xboxes. Can you really imagine Microsoft giving ANYTHING away for free?

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

You guys are all bidding the same price. Zero times anything is still zero.

Also, that doesn't even make sense. What you pay for something and what it's worth aren't always the same thing. Just look at the stinking economy these days. :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure Xbox 360s are still worth something, or else everyone with an interest would have one because they'd be free. :tongue:

You guys are all bidding the same price. Zero times anything is still zero.

Also, that doesn't even make sense. What you pay for something and what it's worth aren't always the same thing. Just look at the stinking economy these days. :rolleyes:

I am pretty sure Xbox 360s are still worth something, or else everyone with an interest would have one because they'd be free. :tongue:

Wonders if Maw has one.

Shadowy morning.

I use to work at a place where if people bothered greeting each other in the morning it was with the middle finger salute or with a nice $^&* off. baalzamon.gif

It was all in good fun. The only problem was it became habit and it was a shocker when I greeted someone that way at my new job....