• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I thought the movie was hilarious . I love charlie dey tho haha

The movie is definitely worth seeing.

I had to look to see who Charlie Day was. I have never seen him in anything else before. He was really funny.

Did I mention Jennifer Aniston.....

@Tiink--I fell behind a bit, hit a patch of depression (which I'm still going through, all I want to do is sleep all the time and cry when I'm awake and that's all), now I'm really really behind and I'm not sure I can catch up. I'm failing 3 of my 4 classes right now.

If you ever want to talk about it just send me a pm. I have been through all of that and know how it feels. *hugs*

I love this show. I rarely watch tv but my daughters sister bought all of them. I have heard that the movie wasn´t very good so I don´t think I will see it.

I think the movie is getting a bad rap from word of mouth. Someone said above that the fun chemistry wasn't there amongst the actors compared to the cartoon. I agree that it isn't on par with the cartoon, but it is still good.

I really recommend it.

I will not say I´m tired! *failed*

I noticed that at least half of my posts is about how tired I am. I´m not 85!

Other wise I´m good. I got a great and unexpected call from my sister. She know that I haven´t got much money and that I need new glasses, which I can´t afford. Now she called to say that she and her husband have decided to give me some money. I almost started to cry.

I will not say I´m tired! *failed*

I noticed that at least half of my posts is about how tired I am. I´m not 85!

Other wise I´m good. I got a great and unexpected call from my sister. She know that I haven´t got much money and that I need new glasses, which I can´t afford. Now she called to say that she and her husband have decided to give me some money. I almost started to cry.

you've taken on a lot of new responsibility. it takes some getting used to. don't be afraid to prioritize. or to ask for help. i've never turned away help when i needed it, and i've never refused to help when i could.

I still feel guilty when I ask for help. I guess it´s from the time when I was sick and had to relay on others to do everything for me. I´m trying to learn to just be happy when people are nice to me. I try to help others so it should be okay for others to help me.

My BT "work" just gives me energy! I´m mostly tired because I have a hard time falling asleep. I have had that for a long time but it has been worse the last month. But that will certainly change soon.

with your eyes open, see the darkeness that comforts you in sleep. ignore what your eyes are telling your brain. replace the image. replace the sounds. the voices become a murmuring nothing. white noise. rain. the ocean. breath evenly, as in sleep. if you have a visual happy place, use it. convince your mind that your eyes are closed, and train them to stay open. sit back as comfortably as you can, relax your muscles one by one, starting at your feet, working up.

easier than it sounds. i could do this in 3rd grade.

trick is to stay aware enough to respond to stimuli if necessary. but most people do that in their sleep, so it can easily be done in waking sleep.