• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

If you mean sigs...I was gonna say something about how I haven't actually made many of the ones I have...but actually...at the moment, the only ones I haven't made are the 2 avatars (Dance and OMGONOZ). :laugh:

That actually reminds me, I have to go download some new fonts for my computer, I lost all the ones on my old computer. :laugh:

Now, if I could remember the site name...

I used to watch baseball...

OH MY GOSH. That was the most frustrating discussion I've had in a long time! Some guy who pretty much only plays mafia on DM, though he has read the books and is a WoT/Sanderson fan, was sitting there saying social groups are dumb, and that the idea of letting men be Aes Sedai, women be Warders, and women be Asha'man is disgusting. And it doesn't make any sense!!! I'm far from one of those uber-feminists, but I seriously think that what gender you are in real life should have no impact on what you can and can't do on an online forum.

But he doesn't...get it.

That's true....

I wasn't actually on the book discussion forum, though I agree with you. I was chatting with this guy on MSN. XD He thinks that if you want to talk about book stuff, there's a book discussion board, and if you want to talk about RL stuff, there's a general discussion board. I tried to explain that Social Groups are not just discussion boards, and he admitted he's never even joined one, but for whatever reason he just thinks the whole thing is stupid. XD

I didn't give up trying to show him the logic here, but he didn't want to discuss it anymore. XD