• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Are you still holding strong Meesh? Or are you getting tired? Did you eat?

I was planning on taking a nap around now, but I'm actually doing rather well. I did eat not too long ago, since Cindy reminded me to. >.> I think I'll make it. :laugh:

Thanks. *hugs*

did you ever have a day at work where it's like you can't turn the ipod up loud enough to drown out the humans, who just will not stop yammering on about the same things they've been yammering on about for the last 10 years? like... i've heard this very long story about the harrowing premature birth and subsequent first year of health problems of this kid about 4 times every day for 10, count em, 10 years.... the kid's taller than me now and could easily kick my butt. and the teller has no clue about an inside voice...

my brain's done. i'm either going to make myself deaf with the pod, or i'm gonna end up yelling at this poor woman and feeling like a jerk for it, cause she can't help it.

and that's why i come here.

so hi.