• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Yep pick em up. All you need is a forked stick and a steady nerve. You pin the head down then grab them behind the jaws.

And weapons? Well can use a shovel, a piece of wire or you can grab the tail and flick em real hard to snap their necks.

We only have one poisonous snake around here but it´s only deadly if you happen to be allergic to it. I have never been bitten but I have been in some snake accidents and I guess that is the reason for my phobia. My daughter loves snakes and I try not to pass on my fear to her. We go at least one time every year to a zoo where they have a lot of snakes.

I love snakes! I pick up the non poisonous ones. A snake would have had a nice tasty dinner with that mouse. I used to work at a video rental store and some customers would take in their ball python. I used to walk around the store with it draped on me. It was so friendly.