• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I like the new siggys

Thanks :) I was trying to come up with a team name for me and Dice in the Search for the Holy Angreal BT game, and decided it needed a sig... and then while I was at it I snagged the one Ithi made to support Tina for the new BT leader. :smile:

Can't wait until the Intro to Saidin class is done and I get promoted to Soldier, will have a couple more to add to the rotation then.

Well, it does work pretty well for the theme, lol...

I had a couple of spare images I found but they didn't suit Maw's taste -- if you decide you want one of them, I can change the text pretty easily... the "Mistborn: Always Alone" was Maw's request.

mistbornmaw.gif

mistbornmaw3.gif

I got really confused when I came back after just two days and found something like 6 players dead an the game over. What happened?

I was on the mafia team. We only needed one more townie to die to win. Prior to that the townies suspected each other so it being a hammer game, we had a quick day cycle, had our night kill, and lynched our last townie.

I got really confused when I came back after just two days and found something like 6 players dead an the game over. What happened?

Meh. Hoof acted scummy day 1 and got lynched, as per his usual. Soy was impersonating Wombat all of D1, then claimed to be unlynchable on D2 so of course we had to try to lynch him to prove it. Razen came out swinging D3 and decided to build a fake case on me because he was absolutely sure I had to be scum, so we lynched him. Then I was getting ready to go after an actual mafia player on a lynch D4 when someone built a train on Key, who I found fairly suspicious, and we lynched her. With a serial killer in the game who picked off townies on N1 and D3, and a mafia recruitable townie, by D5 all it took was the mafia to pile on me and it was all ovah.

I was on the mafia team. We only needed one more townie to die to win. Prior to that the townies suspected each other so it being a hammer game, we had a quick day cycle, had our night kill, and lynched our last townie.

Oh. That explains it.

Love the top one. Could you just change the upper text to my display name?

Sure!

Thanks!

Meh.  Hoof acted scummy day 1 and got lynched, as per his usual.  Soy was impersonating Wombat all of D1, then claimed to be unlynchable on D2 so of course we had to try to lynch him to prove it.  Razen came out swinging D3 and decided to build a fake case on me because he was absolutely sure I had to be scum, so we lynched him.  Then I was getting ready to go after an actual mafia player on a lynch D4 when someone built a train on Key, who I found fairly suspicious, and we lynched her.  With a serial killer in the game who picked off townies on N1 and D3, and a mafia recruitable townie, by D5 all it took was the mafia to pile on me and it was all ovah.

To paraphrase, everybody acted scummier than usual except the real mafia. Right?