• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

My 7.5 pound beast of a cat is curled up on the pillow, claiming the whole bed as hers. She's challenged the dog off the bed before, and he's a 75 lb black lab.

I love tigers! I used to go to Busch Gardens all the time and just watch them laze around or swim in the water.

Ummmmmmmmmmm

Probably shouldn't risk it.

But I'll probably crack up standing there thinking about it, and my friend Amanda's gonna say "What on earth are you laughing at?"

And then I will actually explain, because she knows about you all and this craziness.

Trying to talk her into joining DM - she's actually the one who introduced me to WoT, but she's only read partway through TGH, ironically. She's also intrigued by teh mafia goodness by how obsessive I've been lately, and may sign up just to try her hand at it.

Ummmmmmmmmmm

Probably shouldn't risk it.

But I'll probably crack up standing there thinking about it, and my friend Amanda's gonna say "What on earth are you laughing at?"

And then I will actually explain, because she knows about you all and this craziness.

Trying to talk her into joining DM - she's actually the one who introduced me to WoT, but she's only read partway through TGH, ironically. She's also intrigued by teh mafia goodness by how obsessive I've been lately, and may sign up just to try her hand at it.

I'm doing the same with my roommate. She's here, she just needs to join in more and I need to sign her up for a mafia game. I know she's interested.

Indeed, I am a huge fan of the BIG CATS (my little panther cat is on my lap right now and is a decent substitute).

My 7.5 pound beast of a cat is curled up on the pillow, claiming the whole bed as hers. She's challenged the dog off the bed before, and he's a 75 lb black lab.

I love tigers! I used to go to Busch Gardens all the time and just watch them laze around or swim in the water.

I also like big cats. Leopards and tigers are my favourite. Do you have any wild cats where you live? We have lynxes in Sweden but most of them lives up north and they are very hard to spot.

3501512_460s_v1.jpg

lol

Indeed, I am a huge fan of the BIG CATS (my little panther cat is on my lap right now and is a decent substitute).

I also like big cats. Leopards and tigers are my favourite. Do you have any wild cats where you live? We have lynxes in Sweden but most of them lives up north and they are very hard to spot.

Yes I do believe there are, well up country there is, it's a little too developed down here, I believe we've got Leopards and karical in the Cedarberg, and then cheetahs, lions and leopards in nature reserves mostly, the nature reserves are probably why we don't have zoos, at least big ones