• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Quite Paetric. Nice picture too. Gotta love a pretty and silly lady.

I looked at the points page and your level spending post. You started with 60 points. your calcs were correct for the levels. > you end up with 24 points. Now you just have to wait for the promotions to be posted. Then you can come hang with us in the shadow amusement park.

Quite Paetric. Nice picture too. Gotta love a pretty and silly lady.

I looked at the points page and your level spending post. You started with 60 points. your calcs were correct for the levels. > you end up with 24 points. Now you just have to wait for the promotions to be posted. Then you can come hang with us in the shadow amusement park.

She is hot. I want to say she did pretty good in the Sweet 16 of hottest lips. I can't get into the warders guild anymore so I can't check.

Well figured I started with 50. I wasn't sure if the 10 points for Sept roll call was added in or the 10 points for active thread. Come to think about it I'm not sure if the 10 points for Oct roll call should be added in or not.

Either way it appears I had enough to earn Soldier. The next rank is like 97 points away so I have some work to do!

Thanks for double checking!