• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

• 2 weeks later...

And I have all of my babies hidden right now because someone on the dragon cave forum has been adding people's babies to hatch sites and if you do that too much they can become sick and die (silly people who do it on purpose!) but you can look at some of my adults :P 

http://dragcave.net/user/Nyneave118

*Sigh* two eggs who could hatch now except they have decided that they are sick and I don't want to risk their death because they're rare... But also because they're rare they need twice as many views as other dragons would, but they also decide to get sick when you give them those views! *sigh* High maintenance dragons. At least once they grow up I don't have to worry about them anymore. 

I'm trying to pick a favorite DM memory.... Is so hard....

Watching the Princess Bride.

Did I tell you already I've read LotR btw? And that I had to cry?

That's a good one. And no you didn't, but tell me more about what you thought? What part made you cry?

The part where the ring gets destroyed, mostly, though also when king Theoden died.

"Here at the end of all things..."

And yeah, in general I thought it was just nothing short of amazing, and I think I'm going do the same Christopher Lee did - read the whole series once a year.