• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Depends on my mood. I just finished up a plate of nachos, but some nights i go for popcorn, or peanut butter and jelly on toast, or milk and Girl Scout Thin Mints.

If there is leftover Chinese food to be found, that immediately jumps to the top of the list.

I was in the supermarket the other day and discovered that they have a cereal of just crunchberries. *Marks out for 80's cereals* :)

I make french toast with Captain Crunch too. Texas toast+Egg wash+Captain Crunch+powdered sugar=Heavenly Bliss. lol.

Carl's Jr. had a Captain Crunch milkshake on the menu a few years ago, as I recall.

Was quite good :)

@ TIna: I knowwwwww.... but that requires forcing myself to go to bed early, and I am a night person. :mad:

I would sleep longer in the morning, but I usually wake up at 5:30 and have an intense need to check my mafia game, if I'm alive in one (and in the case of DPR's game, even if I wasn't).