• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

5 hours since my first post in this thread and I'm already half a dozen pages behind!

The BT is really keen for that big 100k! Lol I do notice that we have only HALF the posts/topics of the general discussion boards..... What a momentous day it will be when we over take them!

A majority of the people come just for the General Discussion and not to be part of the social groups.

one of the more noble things about this thread (aside from what has already been pointed out) is that so many have worked as a group, and as individuals, to get us within sight of a goal that once seemed unattainable. just out of determination, and for the pure, unrewarded, spammy fun of it. it's been a long road, and it will get longer, and nobody's giving up.

and that's something you won't find anywhere else. as paet once said, this is the only group that could do it.

and yeah, i was exclusively on the discussion boards for a year before i poked my nose in here. but... how much can you talk about the same books? more repetition and silliness there than here, tbh.

now waffles.. there's something you can talk about.

i spent a few summers vacations in high school on montauk, and at night, we'd walk miles into town on an unlit sandy road just to get belgian waffles. .... and hang out and drink and flirt with the summer boys and play video games before walking back.

but it was mainly about the waffles.