• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

My weekends usually mean a lot of studying, but that's a lot nicer than being at work. Not that I'm complaining about having a job, it's just that this job is wearing on me, now that I have it and school too. I really hope I can find something more steady soon. >.<

It's mostly just the way my time is arranged at the moment, I think. I'm only working part-time, but it's a very stressful job for me and I don't get any schoolwork done on the days that I work, plus it messes up my sleep schedule, working every other day. So I'm looking for something part-time that is less stressful, and more consistent. I'm looking at a position at our local Y, they're hiring a part-time front desk receptionist. Evenings and weekends, so pretty much just a few hours a night and no Sundays at all, which means I have dependable hours, low-stress environment, and I don't go to my books exhausted from a long day of emotional drainage. XD

Although, it might be nice just to quit working entirely. It's just the phone and a few other random odds and ends that I'd have to give up that give me pause. :laugh: