DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

Ley, I challenge you, make me smile!

Well, I'll think about it. I'm a bit ill, but that doesn't affect my mind, luckily. I think I'll tell you something random funny of school. But maybe that's not enough fun, because you didn't see it. Or, would it? Maybe it'd be better to give you something... But I can't give out points already. Also doesn't work. And I'm not a person like Mat. Do you remember his story in TGS? Made me break up laughing. No, it's a bit hard to think of something right now... But maybe I can give it a try later this day. I don't know.

*spams*

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Caffine isn't strong enough when that happens, you need to be drunk! lol

Also, I agree, the stars are one of the best things about living in the middle of nowhere, and the animals, and the fresh unpolluted air, and the soft natural noises, and the lack of people, and the serene peacefulness, and being able to lie in bed at night and not have to listen to trucks, cars, people, parties etc... the list goes on.

I love the outback!

Drunk at work. I just couldn't picture it. Although I had to deal with a similar situation once. I was a supervisor for a night shift crew. After shift on Saturday morning some of the guys were drinking in parking lot. One guy was so drunk he got into someone else's car and passed out. The other person found him there and all heck broke out. He did get sacked cause it all happened on company property. It didn't help him he showed up for his meeting wearing a "buttweiser" t-shirt.

@Turin:

LOL!! That's hilarious!

Yeah, most people can't imagine it but Racing is... well... Racing. It's a little world all of it's own.

Rules like not showing up for work drunk, paying yor staff legal wages, unions, not screaming insults at your staff and at each other at the top of your lungs etc, etc don't apply in Racing World :dry:

Usually the nights go like this:

1- Finish work and head straight to the pub, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

2- Drink, bet on races, play pool and pump the jukebox until the pub shuts.

3- Buy a ute load of take-aways and take em back to someone's house.

4- Drink, drink, drink until you have to stumble off to work again

To start with it's bloody difficult! You have to start off slow and work up to it otherwise you'd get killed. But you get accustomed to it and you really don't feel like you've comsumed that amount of alcohol. If I tried to do it now I'd wind up in hospital with alcohol poisoning. As for the tiredness, I really should let Des bite me, I've been getting through my days as a zombie for years now. I think you get accustomed to that too.

In actual fact, horses have a secrt love of Bundy (rum) and coke. If you go near them with one inn your hand you get mobbed :biggrin: