• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Wow, that WOULD be annoying! >.<

Luckily, or perhaps not so luckily (depending on how you look at it), I'm always located in the noisiest part of whatever neighborhood. My family is the noisiest on the block (all our neighbors either have grown children or none at all), and I work at a McDonald's, which is undergoing major renovations. XD

I'm gonna go with "no" on that one. My McD's is part of a franchise, with 8 stores in Southeast Iowa. We are much better to work for and deal with than most corporate-owned stores because our Owner-Operator is really nice and gives us incentives to do our best and have fun. >.>

We have an annual awards banquet (the organization pays for it, so it's free food and entertainment for us), regular activities like parties, get-togethers, stuff like that, and that's on top of the Employee of the Month program and Gold Card membership and getting gift cards if a customer calls the office to say they really liked you....

Not that that has to do with bathrooms or anything (but no, that wasn't us).... >.>

I've only had a couple of really good teachers, but they stood out like shining beacons compared to all the rest. They're the people who make a difference in the lives of others.

Not shining bacon. >.>

MMM Bacon, shining bacon. Everything is better with bacon. Maybe they should be added to the tainted Brownies recipe. Talya!! I have a GREAT idea. *runs off to find Talya*