• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

It have happened to me too. I also hate when I have a discussion with someone and then suddenly I don´t know if I have said something or just thought it. I also have a bad memory so my friends like to discuss with me. Since I don´t remember our previous conversation they can look really smart and "come up" with great points that we have already discussed. :biggrin:

I have a great memory :( and since my friends suck at remembering things, whenever I bring things up that we talked about before they think I'm nuts... :(. and I hate leaving a conversation unfinished... my head's full of half finished conversations because people don't want to finish them... (I'm sure my friends don't talk to me for that very reason)

Don't leave Smiley73, come with us to dragon mountain, come with us to dragon mountain Smiley73.

Edited by Mingan

mine's in my bed now... the bully take up over half the bed. who all has seen the new harry potter movie?

I actually got to watch it a day before you guys. Where I am that was technically the second day of its release. Rocks being down under. ;D