DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alright, I need to pick your brains...

U4ea

I need as many people reading this and helping me edit it as humanly possible. Mainly because I suck at editing my own stuff and (Yes, I admit it) I don't proofread jack! LOL

I put up three parts (I'm still putting the finishing touches on part 3, but most of it is up) and I'd really appreciate the help.

This is my submission for the DM Anthology that I only have a few weeks to finish! YIKES! This is through part 3... of 10! CRAP! HELP! PLEASE? I'll bribe with brownies if I have to...

http://home.comcast.net/~TiffFranklin/ScratchandBAG.htm

anything I can get! If something doesn't make sense or you have to read a sentence twice to figure out what I meant, hit me with it! I'd rather get picked to pieces by my friends than made fun of by perfect strangers. LOL

Run on sentence...part one

She tucked the flashlight under her arm and pulled the fresh bulb out of her pocket, dropping the flashlight to the floor as she reached up with both hands to screw the new bulb in place.

Bailey laughed again and picked the flashlight up; flicking the switch off and dropping it back into the desk. **Is that suppose to be a semi colon or comma?**

Thats all I got out of the first part..Ill read the next part tomorow..:)

Archived