DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cookpotses

ThorkinBarrimore

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Wait. Norway (or whatever nordic, snow-infested, viking-inhabiting country you hail from) knows about Teh Bacon? I guess I know another country(ies) that is(are) better than Italy.

I, my friend, am a Dane!

We, the proud kingdom of Vikings, mead, and funny words like "Rødgrød", take great pride in our world wide export, not to mention proud traditions, revolveing around bacon!

I know all that needs knowing about pork, and I will have a race around the world in blimps with anyone claiming otherwise!

*puts on his helmet and pillageing axe, and pulls his longboat out of the toolshed*

Now seriously... How much bacon would we need to supply SG?

Guest BaLefireP

I, my friend, am a Dane!

Give me a cookie than!

*holds Sarner at balefire point*

We dont have cookies... We have bacon-... and beer... Thats it

yep, bacon and beer.

Bacon and beer...

I know where I am moving! :laugh:

Yay! My fear of invasion is gone at last! (Although I probably shouldn't trust the words of someone I met at Shayol Ghul...hmmm)

Moving? For bacon and beer? What kind of bad guy are you, Bale? If you want it, make someone bring it to you. *Gasp!* OMG! WE SHOULD MAKE A PERSON WHO HAS PADAN FAIN'S ABILITY TO SNIFF SOMETHING OUT AND KNOW WHERE IT IS AT ALL TIMES, ONLY INSTEAD OF RAND, PERRIN AND MAT, WE COULD MAKE THEM SENSE BACON AND BEER!

Yay! My fear of invasion is gone at last! (Although I probably shouldn't trust the words of someone I met at Shayol Ghul...hmmm)

Moving? For bacon and beer? What kind of bad guy are you, Bale? If you want it, make someone bring it to you. *Gasp!* OMG! WE SHOULD MAKE A PERSON WHO HAS PADAN FAIN'S ABILITY TO SNIFF SOMETHING OUT AND KNOW WHERE IT IS AT ALL TIMES, ONLY INSTEAD OF RAND, PERRIN AND MAT, WE COULD MAKE THEM SENSE BACON AND BEER!

Danish breeding programs/evil experiments have worked on just that for decades...

Thats pretty much all we do around Denmark, really... We export some fairytale stories, cause scandals around drawing pictures of Muhammed and dedicate our lives to eating bacon and drinking more than we should.

And if you intent to move into Denmark, Bale, the trick is to say "Rød grød med fløde"... Once you can pronounce that, you could pass for a dane anywhere.

I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF DRAGONMOUNTS FRONT FIGURE IN ALL MATTERS BACON!

Archived