DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So I heard this is a happening place to be...

keyholder21

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if you want to be out of your costume and hang with the Narg... he will not complain one bit! :biggrin:

But narg meant when shooting you with his camera... which I guess applies there as well. *nod nod*....

Hmm... where would a sword go. *ggls*

Actually Narg just demanded that you be ready for your turn.... not what you would be wearing *nod nod* Maybe if you put the sword between the legs and keep then shut around it and just waddle... then you would be good... *nod nod*

Its not where i put my sword but where i put my boot you hae to be worried about if you dont stop being cheeky, you two! Bad influence on each other!

*pat pats Fnorrll* Let them get it out of their system now before they are unleashed on the homes of the ajahs :)

Once they have more access I am sure they will calm down some :) *huggles F*

Its not where i put my sword but where i put my boot you hae to be worried about if you dont stop being cheeky, you two! Bad influence on each other!

*pat pats Fnorrll* Let them get it out of their system now before they are unleashed on the homes of the ajahs :)

Once they have more access I am sure they will calm down some :) *huggles F*

*ensues evil laughter* Um..sure. Sure I will....

*eyes Emily* I would hope you would respect the homes of the Ajahs... :rolleyes:

Although, as an aspie you have a whole section of forums for you guys to post in all the time ^^

*smirks at the irony here* some days, I wish I had a time machine... ;)

*eyes Emily* I would hope you would respect the homes of the Ajahs... :rolleyes:

Although, as an aspie you have a whole section of forums for you guys to post in all the time ^^

*smirks at the irony here* some days, I wish I had a time machine... ;)

At least I learned my lesson :P

*throws up his arms and packs up all his gear* I am an Arteeest!!! Become an engineer my mother said... no.... I wanted to do photography... *mutters and packs all his gear off* Yes... models will respect the photographer... ha!. *grumble grumble grumble*

At least I learned my lesson :P

I haven't even been taught a lesson yet!

*looks at photography equipment going bye-bye*

*changes back*

Hm...the only picture you took was Fnorrll....was this just a clever ruse to take pictures of your mentor??

:ohmy: 100!? I'd like to see the punishment listing where I deserve that many!

LOL. You should put that in your signature: Fnorrll: Official White Tower (SG) Spankerer. I bet you could even get someone to make you a nice sig for that....

Archived