DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*CHOMP*

Nargbert

Hey there Nag! Mind if I call you Nag? Sounds appropriate. Mind the typoes as i'm typing on an ipad. So i'm ready for any possible hyjinks and I brought nourishing condiments for all. Dig in all while we plan le plan for RP fun. We have what four people? Superior maths skills at work again. Still I is ready to start.

Nag? Really? Is this what SG has come to? uncreative insults? Come on now! If you are going to fling em about, at least give it a couple seconds thought! *sighs* must be a fade....

lol... Narg and Nyna have an rp going... who knows where it will go... why you say? Because Narg rps are all over the place!

Technically, you're not a Peeping Tom if it's one of your relatives.

Hmm what was that? Oh right insult. Let's see um 'Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries'. Nup been done. I know! Your very presence inspires feelings I cannot fully describe. Feelings of love and hate, being all squishy inside. You are cracked though. Just like these wheat biscuits I brought for everyone to share. Anyone want some? Just take em I don't mind. :)

I think a big RP would need to be done to get Cots people all together and start it up again.

Edited by Mr Fahrenheit