DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Great White Re-Read Begins!!

lunarmagic

Alright all you folkses, here's how it is: The White Tower is doing a re-read of the series, sponsored and led by the White Ajah. Every week we'll read about two chapters, and the following weekend we'll post a thread encouraging discussion on those chapters and the plotline to-date. This hopefully will keep people motivated to read along, and help us keep up with what's going on.

At two chapters a week this could take a long time. We may change the number of chapters as we go, but I have to keep in mind that some people work-full time, some are college students, and we really want to give everyone a chance to keep up. Plus in the later books the chapters get loonnggg and confusing. :P

I personally have been at DM since it's second year (well, minus a year or two break), and I still have NOT read Winter's Heart - by the time it came out, I was totally LOST! So here's your chance to get through the books.

Please stop by the White Ajah Boards and join the thread there. :)

Guest Sandrilene fa Toren

I'm in, although I started re-reading about a month ago so I am a little ahead. Thats ok since my life is going to become crazy in the next couple of weeks.

Archived