DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Really Crazy Thought

NetSlider

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a long time and I think I will soon. The part of it will be dovien'andi se tovya sagain. Anyways, imagine if someday I die and in some weird way my body is mummified. 2000 years later archeologist find it and start figuring out what that phrase means. biggrin.gif Man that would be a total mind f*$k!

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a long time and I think I will soon. The part of it will be dovien'andi se tovya sagain. Anyways, imagine if someday I die and in some weird way my body is mummified. 2000 years later archeologist find it and start figuring out what that phrase means. biggrin.gif Man that would be a total mind f*$k!

Ah but in the future the WoT series will be so famous that everyone will have read it and learned the Old Tongue in school.

I think Ima gonna get burried in some obscure place with all the books I own and love

Archived