DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Does a MEGA Happy Dance*

KellySedai

I got some of the coolest news yesterday that I've gotten all year. MY SH*THEAD BOSS GOT SUSPENDED!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh lordy, I knew if I had patience Karma would pay off for me. He is a first class jerk and someone on 2nd shift finally got the proof and put in a sexual harassment claim against him. They must have good proof too, or they wouldn't have been able to suspend him. My only hope is that they fire his sorry a$$!

Anyways, just thought I would rave about my good-fortune a bit. :D *keeps doing a happy dance for another week at least*

*grins* That reminds me of the offensive bible-beater we had at work a few years ago. I was glad when he got it too. We all partied hard.

You see... I'm not usually offended if people want to put religious quotes or whatever in their cubicle. Pretty little calendars or inspiration signs in whatever religion is cool with me. This guy, though, had a ginormous sign hanging up that said: "HELL FIRE AND DAMNATION!! HAVE YOU READ YOUR BIBLE TODAY??" and another that said something like "Aggressive"-something or other- "Bible Thumper". What really offended me is that he asked every girl in the department out, stole money from a friend of mine, and made sexually harrassing comments to at least 3 girls. Oh, and did I mention that he was also married with a very young child (a couple of months old at the time)? Finally, though, he messed up and made some statements via email that another friend of mine just "happened" to forward to the boss. *gleeful*

So to make a long story short... I'm thrilled for you and join you in your gleeful happy dance! :D

Hell Yeah Roka!! I'd love for you to be my boss. I can do even less then I normally do... hehehe :twisted:

Oh yes, this is definitely Justice in the biggest sense of the word. I've always believed that what goes around, comes around. I happened to my ex-husband and my hussy ex-best friend, and it will happen to him.

Archived