DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What are YOUR outrigger novels?

cap10kirk

I can think of a few...

I think RJ was going to write this one, but give me the story of the Aiel War, coming from all of Rand's parents, real and adoptive.

And a whitecloak book. Geofram Bornhald was far and away the coolest child, and he bites it in the second book! Give me his story, and some insight into whitecloak life.

Also, (for mature audiences only) give me Lanfear's story. first of all, the age of legends would be cool to see. second, we get so many different veiws of her. The aiel who work for her think shes as nice as can be, and from what we see, she sometimes seems to love rand/ltt, and sometimes seems after only power.

For a short story books, give me TALES OF THE BORDERLANDS and SNAKES IN THE GRASS: PLOTS OF THE BLACK AHJA

Used to be I wanted the Morgase/Thom story, but after reading about El taking the throne, im not sure if i can stand more Andor politics

And last but not least, Verin and Caddy's beginnings

I would like to have a complete set of the Tales of Anla, The Wise Counselor, and all of those other stories gleemen recite.

Also, the tale of Min growing up and all the trouble her viewings caused.

Last but not least, an update on all the major characters 10 years after the Last Battle.

My outrigger novel would be about the secret guilty pleasures of Ishamael, which would be surprisingly innocent and girly, like his unknown passion for baking cookies and reading the Twilight Saga.

J/k, it would have to be about Elayas, because I love wolves.

Rand uses a portal stone and ends up in a strange deminsion, which he later learns is middle earth, and finds himself helping Frodo and Sam take the ring to Mordor. Then, he decides to screw helping them, and instead goes straight for Barad'dur and balefires the hell out of it, ripping Sauron from the pattern alltogether. The good guys try to thank him, but crazy ole' Lews Therin takes over, and in his immidiate mistrust of Gandalf, Aragorn, and his mistaking Arwen for an Aes Sedai, he takes hold of the power and destroys them all. Then, in a last moment of panicked fear, Pippen and Merry make their homoerotic love for one another known, and Rand balefires them for it. Sam, not seeing this happen, makes his own love for Frodo known, but Frodo rejects him, so Sam pushes Frodo off the balcony at Rivendale. Rand likes the fact that Sam has guts, and forces him to join the black tower, if only they can warp back to Randland. But suddenly Gandalf comes back from the dead once again, this time as Gandalf the pink and purple, and he has a troup of Black Ajah with him, that followed Rand secretly through the portal stone. Gandalf and the Black Ajah prepare to sheild and gentle Rand, when Ishamael shows up (not Moridin) and reveals that Moridin was never him, and he had never died, or maybe he's just crazy and from the past, and he kills Gandalf the pink and purple, and then Rand and Ishamael team up to kill everyone else. Thus was born the "Ambiguously Gay Duo." They fight crime together for many years, until Emperor Palpatine shows up and wields force lightning to burn them, but Rand wields Saidin lightning in return, and when the lightnings collide they form some crazy lightning beast, against now all of them must team up to defeat... to be continued...

Rand uses a portal stone and ends up in a strange deminsion, which he later learns is middle earth, and finds himself helping Frodo and Sam take the ring to Mordor. Then, he decides to screw helping them, and instead goes straight for Barad'dur and balefires the hell out of it, ripping Sauron from the pattern alltogether. The good guys try to thank him, but crazy ole' Lews Therin takes over, and in his immidiate mistrust of Gandalf, Aragorn, and his mistaking Arwen for an Aes Sedai, he takes hold of the power and destroys them all. Then, in a last moment of panicked fear, Pippen and Merry make their homoerotic love for one another known, and Rand balefires them for it. Sam, not seeing this happen, makes his own love for Frodo known, but Frodo rejects him, so Sam pushes Frodo off the balcony at Rivendale. Rand likes the fact that Sam has guts, and forces him to join the black tower, if only they can warp back to Randland. But suddenly Gandalf comes back from the dead once again, this time as Gandalf the pink and purple, and he has a troup of Black Ajah with him, that followed Rand secretly through the portal stone. Gandalf and the Black Ajah prepare to sheild and gentle Rand, when Ishamael shows up (not Moridin) and reveals that Moridin was never him, and he had never died, or maybe he's just crazy and from the past, and he kills Gandalf the pink and purple, and then Rand and Ishamael team up to kill everyone else. Thus was born the "Ambiguously Gay Duo." They fight crime together for many years, until Emperor Palpatine shows up and wields force lightning to burn them, but Rand wields Saidin lightning in return, and when the lightnings collide they form some crazy lightning beast, against now all of them must team up to defeat... to be continued...

And then Richard Rahl shows up and says "Don't forget about me!". The rest of the characters take a vote, however, and decide to forget about him, so he has to go home.

And then Richard Rahl shows up and says "Don't forget about me!". The rest of the characters take a vote, however, and decide to forget about him, so he has to go home.

Suddenly out of nowhere, and much to the surprise of all the main charecters, Perrin shows up, somehow. But, he is in wolf form, and nobody recognizes him. And, since wolves are evil in Tolkien's world, he is shot by Legol-ass's bow and arrow. Rand, however, saw colors when the wolf showed up, but failed to act in time. So, he bale fired Legol-the-asshole. Then Gimli swings his axe and Rand, and Rand cuts him in half with a gateway that he opens in the middle of Gimli. But, what do ya know, Avienha pops out of that gateway, in zee nude, and Rand realizes she's the least crazy of his biatches, and the run away together, find another portal stone, and end up in yet another deminsion, which ends up being in the stawars univers, aboard the Death Star, right next to Vader and Luke in the middle of their battle... to be continued... (by someone else...)

Archived