DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to Song and of ice

Talya

*hits shadow over the head with a golf club* Those are my brownies, thank you. *stares and grins down at shadow's limp body* Nobody touches my brownies unless I say so. *giggles*

Anyway thanks for the welcome. I wasn't sure if I should take it into my own hands like shadow there or just wait, so I waited. :biggrin: Anyway as for an introduction I am a 22 yr old female and am from Minnesota, and I hate it here! I'm originally from Texas, so cold=not good to me. I love the outdoors and such, but only in warmer climates. I will eventually move south. lulz Never married, no kids. I live in a tiny town, 2 hrs from the nearest movie theatre, 1 1/2 hrs from the nearest McDonalds (that's the one I'm most upset about). I know it sucks.

I am not going to school right now, taking a break to get refocused but eventually I will go back. I'm in the MN Army National Guard and I am a medic. I love my job in the military, am thinking about going active so I can do it everyday. On the civilian side I work at a campground currently, but that ends this weekend so I am currently looking for a winter job, hopefully somewhere inside as we do tend to get a bunch of snow.

I love reading books of all kind. I started reading WoT about 6 months ago and got hooked. I'm not too into reading the theories, I'll read the minor ones that don't go too in depth, but I don't really read the ones that are like 10 pages. Not because I don't like spoilers, because I do, but because they tend to make my head hurt because people tend to read way too much into things.

I love music. I listen mostly to "screamo" music (I hate that word because it's too broad of a description, but I guess that's closer than anything else) A Day to Remember, From Autumn to Ashes, Taking Back Sunday, etc, but I also love country and popular music. I love going to parties or occasionally out to the bars/clubs. I lurv politics, I can get very fired up when talking about my beliefs. I love talking to random people, and I love making new friends There's a little bit about myself, if you'd like to know more feel free to ask questions or send me a PM.

I dunna shadow, you just seem like the kind of person who wouldn't go for a simple please, so I had to take measures to protect my brownies :happy:

Nope never heard of In this moment, but I just checked them out. I'm not really into the whole chick screamer thing. It just isn't right. lulz

I think I found a new music buddy :)

I'm not a complete "screamo" person usually I like it "right on the edge" right between screamo and hard metal. Like part of the songs are screamo and part of them is actual intelligible singing the first time you hear it :P

An occasional Lamb of God song never goes astray though :)

One of my new favorite bands is Five Finger Death Punch. Also a big fan of Distrubed, and Static-X, etc.

I think I found a new music buddy :)

I'm not a complete "screamo" person usually I like it "right on the edge" right between screamo and hard metal. Like part of the songs are screamo and part of them is actual intelligible singing the first time you hear it :P

An occasional Lamb of God song never goes astray though :)

One of my new favorite bands is Five Finger Death Punch. Also a big fan of Distrubed, and Static-X, etc.

I must now confess my love for you, song.. TMD.. will you marry me?

Joking. i already have enough wives.

Whats your favorite song by FFDP?

Mandatory Metallica?

I'm quite happy I've found metal head buddies.

And song welcome to the BT!!! :3 I would have welcomed you sooner, but I havn't been here lately. :3

Now we can zpamz here too. ;)

Archived