DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I see you

Jblaylock

Hello everyone.

I've browsed Dragonmount for some time now, but just got around to joining the forum. Huge fan of WOT. Been a huge fan for years. Absolutly the best story (or... uh... set of stories?) ever written (in the fiction genre), IMO.

Anyways. Here is some art work I did recently. My wife and I made these costumes and wore them to the Texas renfest. But, before we went, we posed for some pictures, and I then photoshopped them into what you see here.

Here we are fighting trollocs. Of course, I did not draw the trollocs here. You are all pretty familiar (I assume) with that particular painting, which I believe was done by the folks who are making the comic book series adaptation. I just stuck us in there, and added my own flames, wich I photographed seperately from a campfire in my backyard.

gallery_15204_33_26987.jpg

Here's Christie weaving some wicked lightning.

gallery_15204_33_110956.jpg

Hello Jblademaster and welcome to DM! I'm Froggy (or Nekkid) and I'm the artist guild leader (and very low ranking on many other boards) I hope you enjoy your time here, you might even want to consider joining my guild (we do photoshop as art) I love your work up there it's epic :D

If you have any questions about DM or just want someone to chat with I am here and ready to help out or keep company. We are like one big family on here and I hope you don't hesitate to let us get to know you better,

your self proclaimed friend,

Froggy

Archived