DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Saidar/Saidin class

Arath Faringal

Since I can't seem to get any RP's going elsewhere, I'm thinking about starting an open RP for any interested Aes Sedai to interact with my Storm Leader, Arath, and learn a little bit about Saidin. Forming circles with men, defending yourself against weaves you cannot see ... fun stuff like that. I originally had planned to just do this with my bondmate *poke poke Jade ... thread is waiting for you :smile:*, but I realize that there are a lot of you who are unbonded, who might want in on some of this.

So. If enough people are interested, I'll start this up.

And if the Amyrlin doesn't give permission, we'll just do it at the Farm, cuz I'm the boss over there, and you ladies are free to visit us. So long as you use the travelling grounds and don't make any sudden movements. :tongue:

Arath - since Lillian has volunteered first first feel free to use her as you like for advancing the class and I will write her as you NPC'd. Keep in mind Lillian's very weak in the power so she'd have just enough juice to muster up for linking/initiating. As a member of the white ajah she's very methodical and logical minded, so even having to try a few times can't fluster her. :)

Ah right. It's a good idea to give the actual OP.

Saline: Air 5, Earth 7, Fire 5, Spirit 5, Water 5 so her OP is 29 (out of 30), Skill 33+3 (Potency: 62+3)

Lillian: 5, 4, 4, 5, 5 so her OP is 22 and Skill 30+3 (Potency: 52+3)

As I said probs the weakest sister there. :)

Good idea to give it all, Mini :biggrin:

Esther Tremaine: Air 8, Earth 5, Fire 5, Water 7, Spirit 8 = Strength 33 (our of 34) + Skill 34 = 67Potency

She's not far behind you, Arath ... well, at least as far as potency is concerned ... lol