DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everybody

Corlock

So, I just submitted a bio for a Warder character. The bio-checker approved it, and it is now waiting in limbo to be posted on the biographies board for cross checking. So, as long as that goes as planned, I'll be joining your ranks shortly. Figured I drop in and say hello. Hi!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome!

I have a question for the staff - what's the procedure now for bringing new arrivals to the yards? Is there still a mistress of trainees? If so is it still played by Eqwina/Crystal? Do ppl still get assigned mentors ic? Are they taken to the weapons storage in the arrival post by the mentors still? I'm sure if I dig around I'd find all this info or one of you staffers would be nice and let me know please so I don't have to look, thanks :D

Also if any new trainees want to rp something fun, my trainee ashley wilkes could be persuaded to join in :)

PS: If we still have ooc trainee boards for warders yard (don't remember) I think I might need access

I can help with trainee intros!

Sorry it took me so long to find this and your intro thread, you're doing a great job helping him out though! I'll wait till he posts again and try to bring my character into things to help set him up, if that's ok with you?

Sorry we've been kinda absent and not as helpful of late.

Erm I'm not playing Thera, and I know there was an NSW that is her assistant but I forgot his name already X_X Dragor or something like that. I could play him but I forgot his info already, so if I'm desperate I could use my Warder Visar.

What we can also do (if Corlock is keeping track of this too?) is have Torvus, another trainee, get Tandis situated everywhere (barracks, armory, mess, bathhouse, practice yards, etc.) after Tandis signs up and everything. So, we don't necessarily have to literally rp Tandis signing up with Thera's viewpoint, we can just assume it happened?

I'm going to wait until tomorrow night for me to post, and run this by Eq first to see if she wants to/ has the time to participate; if not I'll jump in as one of my characters, either way you/Corlock likes.

(hopefully I did not confuse you all lol, anyway someone will post by tomorrow evening, whether that's me or eq, I promise!)

I'm cool with whatever. I'm not difficult, I just want to play, as they say.

EDIT:

Oh, also, not to be annoying or anything, but I need to be added to the Warder's Group, so I can see the Progress Report Board or what have you.

Alright I'll let Eqwina know that, as I'm not sure how to do that or even if I'm allowed lol.

edit: ok I'll use Visar then lol.

and posted! figure I'll introduce myself first before showing around.

Oh, and I think I need to update my bio at some point, but Visar is Tairen and in his mid twenties by now. And yes he kinda looks like Antonio Banderas lol.

Edited by Visar Falmaien

Ok I think that wraps up my involvement in ze intro thread. Welcome to the Yards, Tandis!

For your next thread, Visar Gaidin is available to instruct you in,

fitness,

basic forms

weapon selection and care,

and whatever else you would like to do for your raising req's.

Also, I have a fellow trainee character named Torvus who would be more than glad to participate with you in,

archery,

horsemanship,

or sword and buckler against whatever you use.

Edana can help out, too, btw. She's REALLY bored and likely to start drinking ale while Sandre's MiA, so beating up on people might be a good alternative. *grins* Or, you know, she can train you to do stuff and stuff. *nods*

I'm giving ya the standard WS 1. I can post in your progress report thing if you don't have the permissions to view it yet (it'll be done eventually but not the end of the world if it isn't we can still rp and catch up with that later), and once you do I'll just point ya to it.

And Edana, a thread with Tandis, Torvus (my trainee), and yourself, and anyone else who wants to join would be awesome! Let's get that organized shall we?

Sure! What do we want to do? Fun or serious? req's checked off or just having a laugh about guard duty?

the req's I'm missing are path-related and it looks like I'll have to do those on my own. So I'm really just floating around winking at people. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

emphasis on the crochety part. *laughs*

I didn't bring Ed because I didn't want it to be mostly me doing all the posting. *laughs* Now, if some other folks would kindly get to posting, we'd get somewhere...

*sighs*