DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Instruments you play

Adrian44

I was wondering how many aspiring musician we have in the band.

What does everyone play?

I play (Dabble really) Guitar and Bass.

I own an old Yamaha BB2000 Bass guitar a Fender Acoustic Bass and a couple of Yamaha Acoustic (6 & 12 strings). I used to own a Rickenbacker Bass and a Kraemer Ferrington Acoustic Bass. I was in a couple cover bands for a time in the late 80s early 90s.

I play Guitar, Drums a bit of bass, Piano and cello....

As far as guitars go I own a Michael Kelly patriot custom, Schecter Demon (diamond series), ESP- LTD something or other, Squier Stratocaster and a crappy Falcon acoustic :/.

And a Mapex Master Series Drum Kit With AAX 16" and 18" crashes, 14" hats, 20" ride and a 16" AAXtreme Chinese.

And some piano made by Squier and Longson that i've had forever.

I love music!!!

At school, I used to play the flute. Then I stopped to focus on my studies. So that must be about 7 years ago now...

I would love to learn to play the drums. My girlfriend (Northie) thinks otherwise...

I took about 5 years of piano. I've lost pretty much all my skill, but I have retained my ability to read music and I know the basic chords and keys. I hope to pick it up again one day.

I would love, love, love to take classical guitar lessons. Music has always fascinated me and I always want to learn more.

• 5 weeks later...

I've played piano for 14 years soon. At the end of November I hope i'll be a qualified teacher :happy:

I play on my own Yamaha P-120 Digital Piano and have a Yamaha Upright Grand Piano available to me for a few more years. And I've also got a J&D Brothers LP E.Guitar which i've been messing around on for a couple years now

The stuff I play isn't ever really the sonata's by the famous composers like Mozart but I do have a soft spot for Beethoven and Chopin! The stuff i play mainly comes from modern day artists. Like Howard Shore or Nobuo Uematsu. If anyone knows any amazing pieces that they just listen to over and over again let me know please, i'll be grateful for it. :smile:

I play Guitar and Harmonicas,

I have played Harmonica since I was seven and done some work with small recoding bands over the years. I only picked up the Guitar to help explain where I wanted to go with the Harmonica, to other players better. I was experimenting at the time with pedal effects through a 220 or Bullet Mic. Later the Guitar became a passion and I play regularly. I have three acoustics all great sounding though each has its own tonality but mostly they are all very warm and low (honestly Brand wise I think are Ibenze, Martin and ? (I bought ? at a pawn shop and love her)). I also own a Nashville Rose Gretsch that I consider my Excalibur. She is Orange with the bigsby bar and the western inlays on the neck. She sounds great with a slide (better when some one other than me is doing it) and is hollow bodied so I can still pull a fat pig nose sound out of her. As for my Harps I have two full diatonic sets (I change them out as I blow them out) one set of Lee Oskar’s and the other set is made up of Marine Band and Hohners’ (both standers and Blues). I also have a few Echo chromatics though they are never really played in public. When I was about 15 my dad bought me a pistal case to carry them all in and I still do though the brass plate that read “wild man” (nick name my dad had for me) has long since been lost.

Archived