DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Two tWoT related threads at once?! Blasphemy!

Roxinos

But it's true!

I envy Rand. Only because he's such a lucky bastard that he gets away with having three women all because of a vision.

Hey, if I could get away with it I'd pay a schizo to say that she saw me with 4 other women.

Ahhhhhh!

To...many...WoT realted threads....

I have to tell my story.

I'll just censor it like crazy...

We start out where Avi just tells Elayne that she...fornicated, as Zyr would say...With Rand.

*Elaynes hand twitched toward the knife, stopped, and she squeezed her eyes shot. They popped back open, blazing, grabbed the knife and thrust it towards Aviendah. Her eyes widened in shock as Avi moved, plucked the knife from her hand and shoved it into the golden haired woman belly. Blood spilled from her mouth and her eyes glazed over. Avi took the knife out, wiped it off, and opened a gateway to Caemlyn. (Yes, I know, impossible, blah blah blah, Min is just arriving.) Looking from behind a column, Avi realized that her shift was off, for that attempt of a punishment of Elaynes...She stepped out from the column and Rand's head perked up. She grinned and beckoned to him. He stood and Avi noticed that she seemed to have Roused the Dragon, as he wanted Sammael to see what happened when you did that. Avi personally thought that would do nothing but make him laugh. He ran towards her and kissed her. The doors banged open and Min strode in. Her eyes went wide and started to fill with tears.

"But...I..." she stuttered.

"Shutup you stupid bi*ch." Rand said, and balefired her ass.*

Alright, it was alot better in my head...:P

Anyhoo, alot of that crap cant happen blah blah blha, read it for enjoyment :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived