DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I miss

Azael

Well Good for you Mr. Fancy Pants M'Hael ;) Feel free to stab away, well not me, I already have a few to many holes... ok that was weird and a little awkward.

Glad the BT is still as wacky as always!

*throws a knife and hit shadow in the neck*

Too late! HA!

And yea, I'm the M'Hael now Tayol and Roka retired at the same time about a year and a half ago. We have gone through 2 OL since then Talya is the current one. (I decided not to run for it since I don't have the time and a few other reasons lol). But yea, I'm the M'Hael now and get to cause as much mischief as I want :baalzamon:

He only causes as much as I let him...he just doesn't know that.....HAHAHAHA! :tongue:

Oh and hello Rune, I think you were even before my time and I've been a round a while...just not as old and decrepit as TMD though :laugh:

*bombards all with rotten tomatoes...pronounced tom ah toes*

Oh man not a fish and tomatoes... i finally got the smell out from the last time...

Well it's nice to be back and see old faces and meet some new ones. Now I must find a laundry room before the smell sets in.

hahah great theory, maybe you should start thread on the spoilers board :P Heck, I was once accused of being RJ, but that's a whole other story :)

I like the BT maybe I need to make a stealthy return to the Org.

Archived